The Content Creation Collection ToolBox – Fall 2021 is live!
It’s a BIG bundle of products valued at $1,416.
This Toolbox is all about people being able to get content out quickly and easily to their audience, readers and subscribers and the purpose is to make your life easier.
The Content Creation Collection Toolbox is a collaborative effort by 46 online business owners who have all contributed a product that will help people with content creation. This includes done-for-you content (PLR), templates, DFY Workbooks, DFY Planners, training and planners for personal use.
Why Buy a Bundle of Products?
People often ask the question, “why should I buy a bundle of products?” When they actually purchase a product bundle, it can save them money and offer more variety.
Bundles are also an excellent way for stores or companies to offer customers more value without having to lower their prices. If someone buys four items individually, those items will cost $27 each. But, if the person buys a bundle of products, they get that product plus other products that are added to the bundle.
In the case of the CCC Toolbox for Fall 2021, you get 45 products in one purchase.
Bundles are also great because they give you a range of different products for a low price. And with 45 contributors to the bundle, you can get 45 different samples of each contributors’ product creation style. You may find a new creator that you like in the bundle!
Why Use PLR (Private Label Rights)?
Using PLR will save you time and money having to create a product by yourself. It’s already done for you!
There are many reasons why people use PLR. Some do it for convenience, others do it because they lack the time, skills, or resources to create original content.
You may be just starting out and need content to fill your blog or website. You want to avoid spending time researching your niche, writing the article, formatting it, and finally uploading it on your site.
You may have tried outsourcing content writing in the past but found it too expensive or difficult to manage. You’ve heard about PLR but don’t know what it is or how it can help you.
Or maybe you’ve started using PLR and are looking for more advanced ways to use this valuable content resource.
You can find PLR content in many different niches so you don’t have to waste time writing articles about topics that you don’t know anything about.
If you create products for sale on Etsy, Amazon KDP, and your website, then low content PLR is especially useful. Low content PLR comes in the form of planners, journals, workbooks, templates, coloring pages, and other visual products.
In the CCC Toolbox for Fall 2021, you will find a mix of low-content PLR and regular written PLR.
List of Contributors and Products Below:
- Lynn Webb from Planner Creators contributed the Halloween Planner Pack valued at $27
- Faith Lee from Faith’s Biz Academy contributed the Thanksgiving Planner 2021 (Canva Templates) valued at $27
- Jan Small from Simple Happiness contributed the Boho Rainbow Business Planner valued at $27
- Mitzy Thompson from BusyBee Content contributed the Daily Journal & Calendar (Cartoon Dog Theme) valued at $37
- Dee from Conscious Debt-Free Life contributed the Weekly Productivity Planner PLR valued at $27
- Christina Deptulski from CJD Laptop Lifestyle contributed the Celebrate Gratitude Journal valued at $23
- Ruth Bowers from Ritchie Media contributed the Autumn Leaves Dated Weekly Planner valued at $27
- Helen Ross from I Love Planners contributed the $27 Gift Certificate valued at $27
- Cherina Booker from Cherie La Vie Designs contributed the Business content planner PLR valued at $27
- DiAnne Belin from Inspiration For The Good Life contributed the Stress Free Holiday Planner valued at $39
- Shannon Furrow from Creative Printable Designs contributed the Textured Paper Pack valued at $37
- Kim Mickelsen from Journey with Kim contributed the The Ultimate 4-in-1 Healthy Habits Bundle valued at $19
- Cecilie Aslaksen from Mom Making Money At Home contributed the 100 Editable Quotes & Affirmations Bundle valued at $37
- Maria Silvo from Artsy Challenge contributed the Flexi Stick-Oh! Quotes valued at $27
- Angela Hobbs from Color My Agenda contributed the 90 Christmas Decoration Articles valued at $17
- Loy Puckett from Doctor Loy contributed the (PLR) Premium Medical Content By Doctor Loy: Heart Disease valued at $47
- Conor from My Unfair Advantage contributed the Easy Online Income valued at $17.95
- Stephen Mellor from Marketing Tool Shed contributed the Premium Leatherworking Lite valued at $17.97
- Ana Tarouca from My Fair Ladies Printables Boutique contributed the Goals Setting Workbook valued at $21
- Neill MacKenzie from Neill MacKenzie contributed the PLR Action Sheets with DFY Rebranded Content valued at $17
- Dee Power from Dee Power of PLR contributed the Basics of Business Guidebook valued at $17
- Michelle Farmer from PLR Niche contributed the Kids School Keepsake Journal PLR valued at $27
- Tara Alexandra from Tara Kachaturoff contributed the Procrastination PLR Bundle valued at $37
- Sherry Loren from Missy Rainbow contributed the 2021 Q4 Business Planner valued at $47
- Gabby Conde from A Cup of Zen contributed the Body Positivity Journal valued at $27
- Amy Harrop from Amy Harrop’s Blog contributed the Easy Personalized POD Quickstart valued at $27
- Susan Palmquist from Budget Smart Girl contributed the Freelance Survival Pack valued at $27
- Stephanie Hansen from Wildflower Digitals contributed the Strawberry Sundae Stationery Kit Bundle valued at $37
- Bethany Ishee from PLR Perfect contributed the Through the Year Pin & IG Canva Template Bundle valued at $27
- Elizabeth J Neal from My Amazing Content contributed the 30-Day Etsy Planner and Etsy Journal + Bonus- Etsy Checklist valued at $27
- Kimberly Hamilton from Gypsy Soul Printables contributed the Bohemian Dreams Digital Paper valued at $30
- Marharyta Rzaieva from POD Designs contributed the The POD Designs Club – Unicorn Designs valued at $27
- Monique Solomon from Blog Coach Mo contributed the Nail Your Niche Workbook and Masterclass valued at $39
- Cousett Hoover from Techie Mamma contributed the Easy Peasy Email Growth valued at $40
- Amy Smereck from Fruitful Freelancing contributed the Content Mindset Magic valued at $27
- Val Selby from Val Selby contributed the 14 Quick Biz Actions valued at $47
- Christina Salus from Beautiful Planners and Journals contributed the Bubbles and Unicorns 2022 Calendar and Journal valued at $27
- Vikas Upadhyay from Damn Good PLR contributed the Canva Template Volume 1 [Health Niche] – PLR valued at $17
- Eileen Roth from Everything in its Place contributed the Breakthrough Mental Blocks with 3 Methods to Develop Your Content valued at $27
- April Lemarr from Niche Starter Packs contributed 5 Personal Development Done-For-You Packs as well as bonus report 11 Ways To Profit With Pre-Written Content valued at $98.95
- Lady Rayven Monique at Color Monthly contributed Ohio Bucket List Coloring Pages valued at $50
Total Value of the bundle at $1,416