Well, now she has a great new course that helps you design scrapbooks and journals. If you’ve wanted to make money with your art work, then this is a huge niche to get into.
The best way to start selling your products is to create a bunch of them! In this course, Sue shows you how to:
- Choose your graphics wisely – which ones to use and which ones to avoid
- The best sources to find commercial use graphics
- Get clear sizing guides for your projects
- Create your scrapbook products
- Create a beautiful vintage style journal
- How to use PowerPoint to create shapes, merge, and align
- Create a vintage journal page
- Create digital inserts for your pretty printables
- Package up your products to sell
- Set up your Etsy store to sell your products
Plus, Sue is adding in plenty of templates to kickstart your work! See the templates below
Sue’s also adding in more extras like the Scrapbook Niche Research PDF Guide – 13 pages long & a Pack of 47 Digital Papers and the Frames & Borders Pack are all created in PowerPoint & can be easily recolored to suit your theme.
Plus, I’ve decided to add in some BONUSES!
- Main Offer – If you buy the course through my affiliate link, you get a set of 30 flowers and leaves PNG files you can use in your projects. You also get a set of 5 book covers in 8.5×11 and 6×9. You get the PowerPoint and Photoshop files for the book covers.